Fashion & Style TV magazine

Friday, June 11, 2010

MY INSPIRATION GALLERY !

I've found these illustrations three years ago. I do not know who is the author, but I thing that they are so artistic and stylish.









These photographs are also from 2007, but the styling is so timeless. I love the colors, print, materials and the atmosphere.




Back to fashion history. I love the cloths from the 40's. The material, tailoring and detail were impeccable. And guess what....most of the designers take their inspiration from this decade.

I've studied architecture, so I can't choose what I love more, fashion or interior design. I'm always trying to combine those two passions. (I'm addicted to Mid Century Modern Chairs, so need much more space if I want to buy them all)



I love flowers, dots, wood and natural fabrics......


retro prints also......


And finally art ! My all time favorite artist is Amedeo Modigliani. I love the color, the long neck, the sadness..........I must say that these portraits are like fashion editorials.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CERNO