Saturday, November 27, 2010
After the huge success of LANVIN for H&M other designers also decided to go down to ordinary customers and create more affordable pieces. Karl Lagerfeld is joining forces with Macy’s while Tom Ford (who has returned to womenswear after six-year break) is planning to make clothes for H&M. Good news for those who would love to own a designer piece but can’t pay thousand dollars for that!
Thursday, November 25, 2010
When I saw the lead singer of "Hurts" for the first time, it remind me of the boys bend from the 80's "BROS". Same hair, earring..... but of course the music of Hurts is muuuuch more better! Theo Hutchcraft looks amazing!
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Monday, November 15, 2010
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Monday, November 8, 2010
Last night I was watching MTV music awards that were held in Madrid. I was devastating from the dresses I saw at the red carpet. So here we go one by one...
1. Katy Perry- Oh my god! Does she have a stylist?!?! Ok, the red dress from the red carpet was pretty fun, but what about these green creation (or i don't know how to explain this dress). It was like she come out from a swamp....and the hair with the violet extension, oh my god, so kitchhhh!!!
2. Miley Cyrus- the dress was pretty amazing, but not for her and not for MTV music awards. She looked 10 years older, and those extensions look awful on her!
3. Taylor Momsen . She was sooo dark, gothic and in the same time so vulgar and chip.
4. Ke$ha. It's like when Cyndi Lauper meets Courtney Love. So dirty! What was with the hair, bad hair day, or worst hairdresser.
5. Rihanna hits the red carpet with wonderful rose gown. Even though I think that this is a dress that a film star should wear on Oscars night, not a pop singer at MTV music awards.
And finally, these are the best dressed celebrities (according to me) on Mtv music awards!